Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Back to the grind

That was a pretty intense weekend. We had a great time with Pops and Tamaran from Grass Valley. We finally got to try out Burma Superstar and it was radical boombazical in delciousity. Basically just really good, fairly expensive Americanized Chinese food. But damn good. Checked out Bar 355 where Dr. Scott & Maya were spinning some 60's soul. I was a little unimpressed with the bar staff, at least the bar back and his inattentiveness and experience.



Saturday was THE big day. We finally had our garage sale. Like I said, we made some change and can finally get a bed. I got to meet some of neighbors and some pretty eccentric people in general. We still have all this furniture left, so if you want something, let me know before I put it on Craigslist.

MOving the Honda XL70 around I had a great surprise. I'd been looking for the key for almost 3 years, cleaned the garage countless times scanning for it. It was in the helmet lock.


We were riding a high from the garage sale, completely exhausted. About 1 A.M. we woke up to a phone call from Lori's mom that her dad was in the ICU. We could barely sleep and waited til the next day so Lori could get a plane ticket to Arizona and see her dad. He seems to be doing better and I'm sending every bit of good thoughts to him. Lori is there all week, and I'm home alone all week. Luckily I have some great neighbors and some dogs to keep me warm. Get better Blake!

No comments: