Lori cooked me a delicious rib eye steak dinner tonight, and she inspired me to do this for her.
Which brings me to another issue, and anyone interested in the quality of their internet browser needs to pay attention. You won't see the above drawing like you are supposed to if you don't have color management in your browser enabled. The drawing will look very washed out. Safari and Firefox 3.1 have color management enabled by default. But any other browser needs to have it enabled. It's very easy to fix and will make the images that your browser displays look like the image should.
1. In the address bar type "about:config" without the quotation marks.
2. Click past the warning screen
3. In the search bar type "gfx.color_management.enabled" without the quotation marks.
4. When the result pops up, click the "false" until it says "true"
5. Close the browser and restart it
If you did it right the above drawing will look way different.
Ok, so now I need to go to bed. We have engagement photos tomorrow. Another long day.