Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sludge

I wanted to get the head off Lori's CL450 as soon as possible so it could dry out. I pulled off the carbs and took a peek... eep!
I began disassembling the head only to be reminded you can't pull the heads off these without removing the whole engine. What a crap design! I'm not wanting to have yet another disassembled bike in the garage, so it's just going to have to wait and I'll deal with the damage when I get to it. I really need to finish up the XS first. The Triumph is on "who the fuck knows?" timeframe because I can't seem to have my parts dealer send me the $1000 worth of parts I ordered. Maybe I'll do the CB750 and 450 at the same time. Ya know, with all the free time I have.

1 comment:

gnarlycharlie4u said...

Load that baby up with WD-40 ASAP!