Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy First Father's Day to ME

I got to sleep in until 9:30 AM. Lori made me chocolate chip pancakes. She brought out Maxwell with a "My Dad Is Rad" onesie. And we had mexican food picnic style by Lake Merritt. I'd say it was a successful first Father's Day. By the way, Max had his 3 month checkup. He's 15lbs 7oz (78%) and 26" long (98%). He's dropping down in the weight percentiles gradually, but he sure is staying lanky! My mom and dad also broke through their technological bubble and Skyped with us for the first time. It makes me happy my mom can see him now on a regular basis, even if it is video. Max makes me happy.













1 comment:

JessX said...

I know he has to cry at some point but every time I see pictures I think, HAPPIEST BABY ALIVE!

Hope for your and Lori's sake it's at least partially true.