Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Last Day Ride

The entire time I've been working here, I never left for a lunch-hour ride. I got a bug up my butt and decided to explore a little and go check out Pilarcitos Lake. Well, it was bust for the most part. The cool frontage road along Crystal Springs Reservoir was closed due to construction. And then when I took the road to get to Pilarcitos Lake, it was gated up. I made it as far as I could past the No Trespassing signs. I possibly would have been a bit more adventurous and would have kept riding south on Skyline Blvd but I forgot my wallet. Anyway, I was bummed about Pilarcitos Lake being closed off. I came back and looked it up. I'm about 50 years too late.>

I still took some photos. I'm a pretty pathetic adventure rider.









No comments: