I pulled in last night around 7PM from a fantastically productive and entertaining weekend with the Throwbacks. I may have set my sight's too high with the exhaust but we got every other bit of fab done. Now it's time to just clean things up and do the motor.
New sidestand mount, scavenged the sidestand from my '67
Captain TIG Weld
Channels in the fender for the wiring
We put a lot of effort into remounting the fender (for the 4th time) using threaded inserts and a lot of bracket tweaking to make sure that fender perfectly followed the arc of the wheel. It was so worth it. Trick!
We redid the 50's Tiger Cub oil tank. We added 4" of capacity. Pops and I tag teamed it and it came out amazing. Pops' work is top notch.
Motor next, then get everything ready and take it up for it's exhaust and first start.