Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sold the '67 TR6

I ended up selling my 1967 TR6 basket to Jason at SF Vintage and I'm sure he will put it to good use way before I would have. It really came down to having too many projects and knowing it would be years and years before I got to it. I added up every piece and part I'd need to get for it and it just made sense to buy a rough runner for about the same price eventually. I didn't want to make a chopper, I wanted to have a moreless stocker for trails and desert riding. Selling it allowed me to purchase my Premier Amal 930's and main bearings (with roller bearing on timing side) from Troop at British Cycles LTD. for my '62 Bonnie. One less project allows me to not feel so suffocated either. I can finish the CB750 next, and then get on the '55 Tbird.



No comments: