Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oakland To Grass Valley

The XS is fixed. I think. Big humungous thanks to Teddy boy for lending me a brake linkage and Lucas for mellowing me out. Nothing I love more than doing last minute repairs after work, in the dark, with minimal tools. I also looked at my brake light, why it wasn't working. 2 of the three wires that attach to the LED circuit board were off. Problem was, I couldn't get one of the screws out to get the light out to fix it! So, no rear light for now.



I'm working a half day today. As soon as I get home, I'm heading out solo to Grass Valley for the last Throwback Thursday of the year and see my broskis. I'm taking a more scenic route to avoid the deathways. 166 miles, solo, day after major repair, no brake light, and supposed to rain... what could go wrong?



GO GIANTS!!!!

No comments: