Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

5 Years

Today marks my 5 year anniversary of moving to California. I moved here on a whim. Things went down in Ohio which forced me to pick up and move here on a former friend's suggestion. I said goodbye to my true friends. I had no job. No money. I traded my '63 Galaxie for the Triumph. I bought a $1500 Ford truck and a $1500 trailer, and sold them both when I got here. I think I'm doing pretty good for myself. From nothing to being married with children, a house, and a good job, plus lots of toys.

10 months later I met Lori. And we just celebrated our 1 year marriage anniversary. I'm a bit chubbier, a lot balder and greyer, but the last 5 years have been pretty good to me.























BEST. DECISION. EVER.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did that tree ever hit you?!!!!