Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

And now it's time for some human body cavity pictures

Last year I ended up having some stomach problems, went in for an endoscopy, and they found an ulcer. A year later I started having stomach problems again, so they scheduled me for another followup endoscopy. Lori drove me in, they hooked me up, and pumped me full of Sleepytime drugs. That stuff is amazing. This is what I remember: "Hey, that stuff kicks in fast..." *blink* "Ok, Mr. Friend we're all done." Yeh, amazing.



They also supply you with a cool little picture of your gut. No ulcer!


So, my month of discomfort, nausea, and other fun things is related to something else. Gastritis of some sort. Last time they thought it might have been from my use of Ibuprofen. I pretty much stopped taking Ibuprofen. Who knows?

No comments: