Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Footsies

Tomorrow is my last Lori-less day. Why she's out galavanting in Arizona I'm stuck at home taking care of the kids.

Shitty news of the day: I cashed out 17 hours of PTO and the the taxes took 45%.

Today I modified a BSA foot peg to work on my Triumph. The inside of the foot peg was a large tapered hole so I ground some tubing down to a taper and welded it in. I then welded a washer to the back to accept some small pegs off the washer to keep the foot peg from rotating. Things are tackwelded so I can make some adjustments once I have everything lined up. I'm going to have to take about an 1.5" out of the length too. I attempted to bend the right side back down into place before I
ran out of oxygen for the torch. I could only weld for about 5 seconds at a time before my fuse would blow. To be continued...

I really enjoy making my own redneck shit.

Pics http://vorhese.com/gallery/album302


















Right peg needs bent down into place and other fixins.

No comments: