Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crazy Legs

Again not too much to really report. I had an absolutely terrible tempo run with Lori last night. I aimed for 11:00 miles, 30 seconds slower than my 5K pace. The goal was to do 3.5 miles. Well, I crapped out after 2 miles and had to walk the rest of the way.

After moping all night I decided to pack my clothes and run during lunch at work today. I did 3.66 miles in 50:48. It was a much better run. The sky was blue and sunny, it was warm. The neighborhoods were quiet, shady, and tree filled. Everything was just nice. I'm bumping my runs from 3 days a week to 4 starting this week. And this week's long run is 5.5 miles. I'll be running 20 miles a week starting next week. I'm hoping to start seeing some actual improvement.

I've added my Fitness Blog and Run Stats to the left side links (at the top). If you're interested you can track my progress. Pretty boring stuff unless you're another runner.

So I don't really have too much else to talk about. I'm trying to find a way to get ahold of a welder again so I can continue working on my Triumph. I can't afford one so I have to borrow somebody's. God, I wish I had access to a shop.

My friend Jess and her bf Joel visited from Chicago a couple weeks ago. We had a pretty damn good time. Here are some pictures.
Gallery of pics

No comments: