Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Melting

I just finished my 2nd day of Week 4 of the C25K. With warm up and warm down, I'm doing 31 minutes, which is 2 miles, and a total of 16 minutes jogging (walking at 3.4mph, jogging at 4.8mph). I'm definitely having to push myself. The last 2 minutes of the last 5 minute section all i can think about is wanting to quit, the side stitches, and how tired I am. But I've been able to push through it. Running is a totally mental game... one I never realized before. I'm still nowhere near able to do a 5K, but compared to a month ago, I'm on the right track.

I started a little over a months ago. I'm now at 191, I've lost 14 pounds in a bit over a month. My goal weight of 185 is just around the corner. Once I make it there I'm going for 175. Big props to mom and dad for getting their exercise on too!

No comments: