Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Oldies

I'm trying to get my actual website, vorhese.com, updated again. It's been THREE AND A HALF YEARS! Jeesh, i can't believe I've been slacking that bad. What's even worse is I have very little to show for it. I've been exploring some old image galleries and finding stuff I haven't seen in quite a while. Here are some oldies (yet goodies?)

When I was working at IBM I was wanting to find a job designing video games. I did a few sketches. Here's one. I never applied, thus never got the job.


Here's another from my IBM days. I remember being bored and drawing this at my desk one day.


I just always liked this doodle. I think it's just a happy drawing.


I went through a robot phase




Don't ask me...












She seemed like a good idea at the time. But I still like the drawing


Ah memories...

No comments: