Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jimmy's Bound And Down

I busted my ass and my knuckles this weekend to finish up the Desoto. I feel like I ran a marathon hustling to get everything done. I got the drums back on, brakes adjusted, and Lori helped me bleed them. I need to do it again as they're stull squishy but they'll work for now. We'll be making it to Jimmy's Old Car Picnic in Golden Gate Park after all!

Poor man wheel painting


Scrub down with purple Power and coated with Mop N Glow. Ah, trade secrets.


One of the things that always bugged me was my tail lights were missing the center red reflectors. I found these blue dots on Ebay. they didn't fit. Some snipping, grinding, and Epoxy later they do. I also cleaned up the insides.




Those center dust caps didn't fit either, but some grinding and pounding made them work.


Before


Style points

No comments: