Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Wiped Clean

I got the gearbox in the Triumph yesterday and when I went to check the shifting, it was hanging up. I spent a good amount of time (all Max's nap) trying to figure out what was up, but eventually pulled it all apart again (in frame) to try to figure out what was happening. I couldn't find one problem. So basically, I just sent myself backwards about 3 days. Very frustrated and wanting to sell all my bikes again, burn down the city kind of thing. I say I'm going to take a break, but I know I'll be out there again today cleaning off the old Hondabond and doing it again. By the way, not one drip.

Also I did some house cleaning on the ol blog. I got rid of all the links to pictures to my bikes on the right, all links to old illustration and design pages, and rid of the links to outside blogs and sites. I'm internalizing and shutting off the outside world. All this social media is really getting to me and doesn't do me any good. It's pointless to try to keep up with the Joneses, and Davises, and Asins. This blog is basically just a diary, for me to go back and reflect on. I'm also starting a swear jar to save up to start working on the next Pre-unit. It should fill fast.

No comments: