Yet another marathon weekend of errands, chores, and baby related purchases... but I still found a little time to eek out some work on the XS. Althought not nearly as much as I wanted to get done, I did get the new Avon on the drum brake. I just need to get the spacers and brake stay made. And I also cut off and ground down the unnecessary tabs in the battery area of the frame. I'm getting all the wiring stuff I need. Possibly next weekend I can get that battery box and headlight mount made.
By the way, word on the street is my Triumph motor parts order is in and I might finally have word soon if my cases are good or not. I'm holding my breath.