Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Big Show

I woke up Sunday morning in a fog and my bones not wanting to move. As I rolled out of bed the previous night's memories started trickling down from the rafters, synapses started firing again, and the true epicness of the Unfinished Projects show started to come back to me. The night was just insane. From the moment the doors opened it was nonstop people and packed all night. So packed that the party continued outside. Bikes lined the entire block.



Photo by Doug Taylor


I'm probably one of the fortunate few that got to photograph the bikes and art before the deluge of people showed up and made it difficult for any photographers. The caliber of art and bikes this year was more cohesive. We can't thank the participants enough. True professionals Scott & Maya were in top form and supplied the soundtrack for the evening. Many many thanks. Tshirts and posters are still available, so contact Jason Anderson at Gallery MotoSF (jason@neoedo.com). Many thanks to everyone that helped, Tara, Doug, Lucas, and other nameless people. My biggest thanks goes to my 38 week pregnant wife who managed to stay out on her feet all night long and encouraged me to once again put the show on with Jason Anderson. It takes a lot of work and money to put on a free show, and we hope everyone enjoyed it! Judging by the turnout, if we do this again next year, we will have to find a bigger venue.


Here is a large gallery link to all my pictures

There are many more pictures online on the MotoSF Facebook page, including all the hilarious photobooth photos, and various other blogs. Just look around, and I'm sure you'll find some.

Preshow












My 53/55 Triumph Thunderbird 6T
future project with my boy!

















Jason Anderson and Jason "Vorhese" Friend

Photo by Pete Young

And a fly thru video


2 comments:

OcchioLungo said...

oh man. It was so much fun! Thanks one hundred times for putting this together Jason. (and Jason#2 and all the other guys). I think that everybody had fun, and the internet chatter is that the idea was a good one, and it will likely be copied all over the world. congrats.

Pete

alp said...

What a cool show, wish i could attend.. thanks for the beautiful images.