Sunday I tackled a few of the zillion of detail things to button up the chassis. I worked on the kickstand, spent all afternoon welding the oil tank and (learning) brazing, spent a good deal of time getting the fender to follow the curve of the tire better, mounted the fender for the 3rd time.
I made the head steady bracket. I was so proud until I realized I can't put the gas tank on, it's too wide. Always check everything! Luckily I think I can just move everything in and run the scavenger tube out of the head steady bracket.
Next up is to lengthen the left footpeg, make the brake rod, mount the tympanium in the gas tank tunnel, finish mounting the oil tank. I need a new seat, tail light, and need to make a license plate bracket. I also need to get the front wheel trued or respoked so I can get the spacers made and brake stay made. And there's that motor rebuild comin up.... I can see light at the end of the tunnel.