Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

So Tense

Alright, I got some stuff done Saturday. Feels good.

Made a new version of my chain tensioner. I also got the brake pivot located. I'll do all the finishing welds once I can get the frame down during disassembly and prep.





I got the spacers dad made me installed. I did have hone them out to fit. The work great, thanks dad! I also lowered the coils by about 3". They still need some more I think. Little tight still.








With Lori's help, I also made a sissy bar for my bud Jared for his Triumph. It's just like mine, except 4" shorter witha tighter radius.


And believe it or not, I got more done. I went to my coworkers house and started working on my seat. I found out he makes leather bags and has all the leather making tools. Stay tuned.

No comments: