Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here we go again

Lori decided to sign us up for the Petaluma Foot Race again this year. I haven't really run much since October and have pretty much gained all the weight back I lost last year and really lost all my running abilities I gained. You lose that stuff quick, in as short as a week even. So today I started all over. I have 7 weeks to be able to run 3.1 miles. Last year I did it in 31:42. I will be ecstatic if I can beat that by 1 second. My longest run last year was 9 miles. Just doing a mile now is rough. My knees, ankles, and feet hurt. My guts are burning. And my pulse is almost topped out, and I'm going slower than my training pace last year! But I needed a kick in the butt. I gained 20+ pounds back. My blood pressure is higher. Do or die baby!

1 comment:

joel said...

awesome! good to have you back!