Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

POST # 1

I used to do this whole blogging thing for years, but stopped a couple years ago. Now everyone has a blog. In this day an age you are no one without a Myspace page, Youtube account, and a blog; so in order to be someone again, I'm starting another blog.

My old blog had it's heyday during my bmx peak while living in Austin from 2000 to 2003. Most of my entries were about the shennanigans I got into riding my bike with my buddies. Archive.org still has a good collection of some of the entries I had. Vorhese.com @ Archive.org

This blog will probably focus on my old motorcycles, old cars, my dogs acting like maniacs, some artwork here and there, and the various activities I do with my gal. Lots of pictures, hopefully some entertaining stories. Basically this blog will make me sound much more interesting than I really am.

No comments: