Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Laying back

Major success on getting the frame closer to paint. I removed and cleaned up the old seat mounts. I'll be getting fresh TIG welds. I got a new seat hinge from Fab Kevin, this one the hidden hinge. Also my neighbor made me some new spring mounts on his lathe. Lots of eye balling, measuring, lining up, eye balling, computations, laser levels, and eye balling and I'm pretty happy with the results. The seat is about 3-1/2" further back and down. Time to disassemble the frame, clean up all the welds, remove the paint, and get it and the tins to my buddy to TIG and paint.
old mounts


gone


new front mount










1 comment:

sarah lee said...

Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you. See the link below for more info.


#back
www.ufgop.org