I was planning on having a sweet update of a re-assembled gearbox. I put in the new bushings and bearings. Then I discovered I was missing a small dowel for the inner cover. Drat! Then I discovered I was sent the wrong damn high gear bearing! The high gear wouldn't even go through. I then had to destroy the oil seal and remove the bearing. After a lot of "who to blame" investigation, I discovered that the supplier had marked the wrong bearing on the package. The part number is correct, the bearing isn't. The one I received has a 1-1/8" I.D., and the correct one is 1-1/4". Because the vendor I purchased from has decided to opt-out of responsibility and taken my money on other parts, I contacted JRC directly and am hoping they'll swap it for me.