Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

There's a lot of tension around here

What a weekend already; I'm off to a good start. I began my day with a run. Luka helped get me out of bed at 7:00 AM and out the door by 7:30. He'd been whning nonstop for about 2 hours and I finally gave up. I planned on doing a 4 mile run but decided to just bite the bullet and do 8 miles. I'm pooped.

Then I came back and started working on my Triumph. I made a new brake rod yesterday. Today's task was make the chain tensioner. The idea is a simple lever with a spring, and a skateboard wheel to keep the chain taught. Took a little work, but I'm happy. I'm going to change out some of the hardware, but the idea is sound.








Also yesterday I primered the brake light and added some Bondo to smooth things out. One step at a time.

No comments: