Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I got a fever

Being on Paid Family Leave is the closest I will ever get to living like a trust fund kid. But it's also similar to being on house arrest. But I love being around Max. We live our lives in 3 hour increments, according to his eating schedule.

But it gives me a lot of time to think. Think about all my projects. What I need to do next on each one. I've also been thinking a lot about my '55, even though I shouldn't be. The Clubman's swap this weekend has my mind racing and hoping to find a couple gems I need.

I've been doing as much research as I can on the '55's. I was looking at my "Trimph Motorcycles: From Speed Twin to Bonneville" book and have been drooling over Baxter Cycle's 1955 Tiger restoration. I am completely sold on the Flanders risers for my Tbird. Now to find some I can afford. Grey tins, Flanders, and fish tail exhaust. Now back to obsessing...







1 comment:

Davidabl said...

The sense of balance and moderation on this thing is without equal. Don't know if this is inspite of the dogbones--or because of them. Happy hunting at
the Clubmans.