Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Part 1

Christmas for the last 5 years has been in Arizona. This year is extremely rough because of the loss of Lori's dad. Lori has been the best daughter giving support for her mom. Everyone is trying to not lose the Christmas spirit; her dad would not want that. Lori flew down a week before Christmas and I drove down with the dogs on Christmas eve. It's a 12 hour drive, and I left at 4:40 AM.

I decided to spend halftime in LA and have lunch with my buddy Danny. Danny is an old-anything connoisseur. He's only in his mid 20's and already has quite a collection of old cars and bicycles, including a '48 Buick and '58 pink Caddy.









Danny also has this original 60's 1950 BSA B33 bobber that he found in a delapidated garage (see story here). This is the first time I've got to see it in person. See more pics here.


Part 2 tomorrow.

No comments: