Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ton Up Ride

I had a big ride on Saturday. I rode with the Ton Up guys again. I first met up in San Francisco with a couple guys and we hauled ass to Sunol for the meeting spot. From there we went to Livermore, down Mines Road to the Junction for a bbq pulled pork lunch. More twisties and we stopped off at Lick Observatory and into San Jose. I then hauled ass home up 280. All in all about 180 miles.

It was fantastic riding in warm (hot) weather. I took the jacket off, wore the 3/4" helmet, rocked the shades, and had a smile on my face the whole time. I'm glad I bought some sunscreen. I was beat when I got home. I really would like a helmet cam, it would make riding stories much more interesting.





At the Junction


Finding shade at Lick Observatory


Old Faithful


Waiting for Paul


Happy

1 comment:

Moped said...

Cool pictures. I didn't know Nor-Cal was so dry.