Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Needs More Bacon

I don't know what happens with this time of year but I begin to lose track of time and my blog. I wake up, it's dark. I go home from work and it's dark. I can see daylight out my office window, but it's almost a dream. Rainy season hasn't started yet, but when it does, I will get even more wacked-out as it rains for 3 months.

Thanksgiving was good, even though it was just us. I made my mom's famous yeast rolls, but accidentally used bread flour instead of regular flour, so they were a bit chewy. Lori made her grandma's cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, and an amazing bacon wrapped pork loin. It was unbelievable.

I've been getting a lot done on tne CB750. I almost have a rolling chassis. Next year I can start on the engine. We're heading to Argentina soon for our honeymoon which will be the bees knees. Other than that, not much is going on in the ol Hooper-Friend household.

2 comments:

Moped said...

Where's the pre-unit??

Vorhese said...

I bounce around projects. I don't have money to work on more than one at a time, and not much money at all. For the triumph I need new fork tubes and to rebuild the forks. I'm also working on getting an axle made for the Bultaco wheel I'm going to use.